Led by Pastor Kim (Student Ministries Pastor)
This ministry seeks to reach and minister to teens through:
– Sunday School Classes, Sunday, 9:30am. Our Middle School and Sr. High classes provide Bible-based lessons geared towards youth and are led by a wonderful team of teachers.
– Sunday Night Youth Connections, 5:30pm to 7pm. Our youth meet together every Sunday in the Chapel for a time of student-led worship and teaching before they break out into discussion groups. After a break and snack, every night ends with a different fun activity. This might include learning a practical and helpful skill, participating in a service project, or going on special outings.
– Wednesday Small Groups. Groups for guys and girls. Girl’s group led by Pastor Lisa. Guy’s group is led by Robert Duey.
Here is a list of some of our upcoming summer events:
- Sunday, May 15 – Paintball after morning church. $5 per person; $25 for friends.
- Sunday, May 22 – Youth Connections welcomes incoming 6th graders! 5:30 pm.
- Sunday, May 29 – Memorial Day weekend, swimming at the Dueys’, 5:30 pm. Bring a snack to share.
- Tuesday, June 14 – Potluck Bfast and Swim, 10 am to noon at the Dueys’.
- Sunday, June 19 – Father’s Day, no Youth Connections.
- Tuesday, July 12 – Potluck Bfast and Swim, 10 am to noon at the Dueys’.
- Tuesday, July 26 – Potluck Bfast and Swim, 10 am to noon at the Dueys’.