Prayer Requests (updated 4/16/18)
If you would like to submit a prayer requests to be posted here and/or our church’s Sunday bulletin, call our church office (816-380-4604) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Affirming pastoral review with Church Board, Dr. Estep, and Pastor Bill last Sunday.
* Natalie Bell doing well after unexpected complications from a tonsillectomy.
* Kevin Beougher, helped lead someone to Christ while in deployment. Asking for more Bibles.
* From Pat Parrott: ”Thank you for all the cards, prayers, visits for my leg. My Church family is very important to me, love you all. God Bless You!”
Our Global Family
* Deanna, one of our LINKS missionaries serving in a Creative Access area, had to return home to receive needed medical care. She is hoping for a quick resolution.
* LINKS missionaries: Stephane and Sandra Tibbi (Eurasia), Chris & Shelley and their 3 kids (Creative Access).
* Other missionaries: Appleby family (Creative Access Country), Dooley Family (Papua New Guinea), Rodriguez family (serving in Texas), Troutmans (Creative Access Country).
Our Extended Family
* Cindy, daughter in law of Mary Luttrell, diagnosed with cancer. Mary also requesting we pray for her family.
* Eunice Brubaker, KC District NMI president and pastor of Water’s Edge Church, chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
* Lynn, Rachelle Salmon’s mom, health.
* Jennifer, daughter of Meo’s, health.
Our Local Family
* Sammy, Jessica, and Thomas, ministry in Arequipa, Perú.
* Amanda Doerhoff, ministry in Quito, Ecuador.
* Janie Barnett undergoing an outpatient procedure at Menorah Medical Center Monday.
* Rachelle Salmons on long-term substitute teaching assignment which has been challenging.
* Kevin Beougher, deployed to Africa.
* Sandy Parrott, healing & strength to finish out this school year.
* Joyce Estep, health.
* Don Stark, health.
* Geneva Friend, health.
* All homebound members of our church who are not able to join us on Sundays.