Our church is blessed to be involved with many compassionate ministries in our church, community, county, and beyond. A partial list of these ministries includes:
- First Impressions Ministry – We have a great group of people serving as greeters, ushers, Scripture readers, and helping with our He-Brews Coffee Room.
- Bright Futures Harrisonville
- Heritage Preschool
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries – A branch of our denomination which partners with local congregations around the world to clothe, shelter, feed, heal, educate, and live in solidarity with those who suffer under oppression, injustice, violence, poverty, hunger, and disease. NCM exists in and through the Church of the Nazarene to proclaim the gospel to all people in word and deed.
- Seed of Hope – A community development organization working in Bhekulwandle, South Africa.
- Shepherd’s Staff Food Pantry & Harvesters – In addition to volunteering at our local food pantry on a quarterly rotation, we also serve as a Harvesters distribution site for Senior Citizens (see qualifications/rights) every 2nd Thursday from 10-noon @ our church.
- Crown Care Nursing Home – We offer a worship service on Sunday mornings for those unable to attend at our location.
Contact us if you want to be involved in a team that supports these ministries. We also want to be on the look-out for new opportunities to show compassion to persons in our community and beyond, so if God is growing a passion within you, please share it with us!