Prayer Requests (updated 2/22/18)
If you would like to submit a prayer requests to be posted here and/or our church’s Sunday bulletin, call our church office (816-380-4604) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Rejoicing that several members of our congregation who had been recovering from illness and other medical issues able to join us on Sundays.
* Joyce Estep, was able to go back home last Sunday afternoon.
* Good report from Pastor Will and teens who attended this past weekend’s Youth Winter Retreat.
Our Global Family
* All those who were touched by the tragic school shooting at Parkland, Florida.
* LINKS missionaries: Stephane and Sandra Tibbi (Eurasia), Deanna (Creative Access Country), Chris & Shelley and their 3 kids (Creative Access Country).
* Other missionaries: Appleby family (Creative Access Country), Dooley Family (Papua New Guinea), Rodriguez family (serving in Texas), Troutmans (Creative Access Country).
Our Extended Family
* Michael Cox’s mother-in-law passed away on Monday. Please pray for Michael’s wife, Sabrina, and the rest of the family as they mourn their loss.
* Terry Gray, Donna Dahman’s daughter’s father in law, health.
* Lynn, Rachelle Salmon’s mom, health.
* Jennifer, daughter of Meo’s, health.
Our Local Family
* Our church as we enter the season of Lent in preparation for Easter.
* Bob Salmons on the passing of his great-aunt last week.
* Kevin Beougher, deployed to Africa. Safety for him and peace and comfort for Linda.
* Nelda Huffman, recovering from knee replacement surgery.
* Laura Flores & Laura Stirling traveling to El Salvador.
* Kirkemo family as they adjust to life with six kids at home.
* Sandy Parrott, healing & strength to finish out school year.
* Amanda Doerhoff, ministry in Quito, Ecuador.
* Joyce Estep, health.
* Don and Pat Stark.
* Geneva Friend, health.
* All homebound members of our church who are not able to join us on Sundays.