Prayer Requests (updated 12/13/17)
If you would like to submit a prayer requests to be posted here and/or our church’s Sunday bulletin, call our church office (816-380-4604) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ron Welhoff came through well through two surgeries.
* Dorothy Schnorf, recovering from surgery to remove her gallbladder.
Our Global Family
* Our church and Church around the world as we enter the Season of Advent.
* All who are being impacted by wildfires on the west coast.
* LINKS missionaries: Stephane and Sandra Tibbi (Eurasia), Deanna (Creative Access Country), Chris & Shelley and their 3 kids (Creative Access Country).
* Other missionaries: Appleby family (Creative Access Country), Dooley Family (Papua New Guinea), Rodriguez family (serving in Texas), Troutmans (Creative Access Country).
Our Extended Family
* Roger & Jodi Myers’ family: daughter and son-in-law needing work, grandkids moving.
* Travis Casey, 10 yr old grandson of the Shores, diagnosed with epilepsy.
* Our KC District as we begin the search for a new District Superintendent.
* Lynn, Rachelle Salmon’s mom, health.
* Jennifer, daughter of Meo’s, health.
Our Local Family
* Amanda Doerhoff, looking to complete funding as she prepares to move to Quito, Ecuador to serve as a missionary through Extreme Nazarene.
* Donna Dahman, back home after being hospitalized last week.
* Sandy Parrott, prayers for healing and strength as she finishes out this school year.
* Joyce Estep, health.
* Kirkemo family as they prepare to receive foster children into their home.
* Kevin Beougher, deployed to Africa.
* Russ Strickland and family on the passing of his daughter Lisa and as they work together to take care of her six children.
* Don and Pat Stark.
* Geneva Friend, health.
* John Strickland, health.
* Janet Blazer, Lois Allen, Janie Barnett and all members of our church who can’t always join us on Sundays.