A reality of our Christian calling is that it cannot be lived out in isolation. As the body of Christ we need each other to grow! Our small groups provide the opportunity for everyone in our church to meet alongside fellow believers during the week to learn more about the God of love which we serve.
There are no requirements to join our small groups. No matter how long you have been a Christian or attended church, all you need is the desire to deepen your relationship with Christ.
There are currently several discipleship groups that meet regularly:
- Men’s Morning Bible Study – Wednesdays at 6:30am
- His POSSE (His People Seeking Spiritual Enlightenment) – Sundays at 6pm
- OOPs (Ogres, Onions, and Parfaits: we’re all about layers!) – Wednesdays at 7pm
- Girls – Wednesdays at 7pm at Pastor Lisa’s home
- Guys – Wednesdays at Pastor Kim’s home
- SAGS (Senior Adults Going Strong) – Wednesdays at 7pm
For more information you can contact Pastor Samuel. You can reach him by email or by filling out the contact button to the right of our webpage.